1. It should be convenient to use: because the general users are the elderly, they themselves have the obstacle of inconvenience of movement, so it should be convenient to use, not only can move forward and backward, but also be free in a small space. move.
2. The energy to move forward should be large: not only must it be able to move forward on the flat ground, but also the key is to be able to move forward freely under a certain slope, so as to be suitable for the complex urban road environment.
3. The speed should be stable: The most important thing in this point is that the speed of the scooter should not be too fast, and it should not be too slow. The elderly can get used to it quickly and operate freely.
4. The battery quality is stable: This is the most important point, because the electric scooter not only has to run in the daily weather, but also occasionally runs in the hot sun or rainy days. Threats to life safety.
5. Brakes should be fast and safe: the reaction awareness of the elderly is not as good as that of young people, so the process from pressing the brake button to braking must be fast and flexible, that is, as long as the switch is released, it can automatically brake. Make it easy for the elderly to use and get used to.
From the above, we can judge that when buying electric scooters, you must buy authentic products, and do not buy those with low prices, so as not to be used by black-hearted merchants who charge with bad money, and try to choose manufacturers that produce electric scooters for a long time. , so that the after-sale service can be guaranteed.